All about Anonymous FTP for PLAN line
OVH offers 3 types of FTP space:
Anonymous FTP - it's a space that can be used for uploading and downloading data to your hosting. You can log in and upload or download files without authentication. Thanks to this offer, you may add links to your website and files will be available for everyone.
1. Log into Manager v3.
2. Then choose your domain in the menu on the left.
3. Next click the "Website hosting"
4. Choose the "Anonymous FTP" icon.
5. In order to activate Anonymous FTP, click "Activate Anonymous FTP" and click the "Accept" button.
6. After finishing the operation, you'll receive information that the operation will be taken into account in several minutes. You'll also receive an email with access data to the address assigned to your Nichandle.
Please don't place scripts and websites in Anonymous FTP space. The space is not available by HTTP.